Thursday, August 7, 2008

That smile!


Abby & Brooks spent Sunday night here at my house. It was my first time meeting little B and I'm smitten. He is such a happy little camper and cute. Lola however, not so smitten. She isn't sure about people that small...is he a toy, squirrel, opossum? I can tell these are her thoughts.
Abby & I spent Monday shopping, shopping, and more shopping! We hit up downtown McK at a children's boutique and then went to the Allen outlets. I got back home just in time to go and teach that night.
It was a real treat because I got to see Abby again on Tuesday. We met up for dinner because there had been some forgotten packages that we had to transfer over! Oh well, I don't care the reason because I got to spend more time with my friend!

1 comments:

Abby said...

Yea!! I am so glad your blogging! I will be a constant stocker!! Brooks and I had so much fun as well. Thanks for having us, and thanks for bringing me my packages. Alzheimers is not far way!!

 

2009 sweet cheeky designs sweet cheeky designs

Site Meter