Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Sunny Days...

Sunny Days, sweepin' the clouds away, On my way to where the air is sweet. Can you tell me how to get, how to get to Sesame Street?


This is just brilliant! Two of my favorites paired together...Sesame Street and Fashion!


Harper's Bazaar is doing a photo spread pairing designers with Sesame characters in honor of Sesame's 40th Anniversary. I tried to copy some of the pics from HB's website, but they came out small, so I've copied these off of CocoPerez... You can go to Harper Bazaar to see all of the images.


One of my two favorite characters, Abby Cadabby with Vera Wang...
My other favorite, Elmo with Carolina Herrera...
Oscar the Grouch with none other than Oscar de la Renta...
And Diana von Furstenberg with Big Bird.
Love, Love, Love it!

3 comments:

laterg8r said...

omg - that is too cool! i love the Count - going to go check out who he's paired with! muwahahaha!

Spotted-Bird said...

I had no idea about this, but I love it. Thanks for sharing the pictures. I would have never seen them otherwise. We need to plan a shopping trip. I think we love the same things.

Abby said...

I love this. You know we both have such a thing for Abby Cadabby. What will I do when I can no longer disguise my love affair through E!

 

2009 sweet cheeky designs sweet cheeky designs

Site Meter