Thursday, October 22, 2009

Because It's My Birthday...

Because It's My Birthday, I'm doing the annoying double post. There is nothing you can do about it because it is my birthday. Well, I guess you can not read this post, but really, that would be mean because it is my birthday after all!

Thanks for all the Birthday well wishes. No, I haven't done a darn thing exciting today except take a nap. It was to the point that either toothpicks were needed to hold my eyes open, or a nap. I chose the nap. No, I'm not doing anything exciting tonight either. I have class from 7-9:45. It sucks being a grown up!

Anyway, the reason for the double post is that I remember way back to when I was like 5 or 6. I got a stuffed Snoopy and Belle (Snoopy's gal pal) for my birthday. Anyway, I loved to dress them up, especially Belle. But people, let me tell you, my Snoopy and Belle NEVER had fashion duds like these...









Thank God I didn't know what I (and Snoopy and Belle) was missing.  My little 6 year old heart may not have been able to take it!

3 comments:

Scrappy Girl said...

Cute! How very chic of them.

Balisé Salon said...

Very cute. And Happy Birthday!

Abby said...

I totally know why we are friends. I had a snoopy and belle too. I also loved to dress them up. I had a snoopy my grandma gave me, I loved loved him. My hs boyfriend stole him and I've never seen him again, I am totaly sad about that. ahhhh. I never told you happy birthday in blog world, so Happy Birthday to you!!

 

2009 sweet cheeky designs sweet cheeky designs

Site Meter