Thursday, September 29, 2011

Bathroom Decor

I'm still working on my bathroom.  This is what I had intended to blog about earlier this week before my schedule went all haywire. 

When I went to Canton Trade Days last month, I bought something to sit on the ledge by my bathtub.  I actually bought it at a store, not at the trade days.  Then I lived with it for almost a month and decided that it wasn't right.  I had to return within 30 days of the purchase, so I had to run to Canton last weekend.  I was super sad because the Trade Days weren't until this weekend, but what could I do. 

Here is a photo I took in store...

The little statue guy was what I was returning.  The lantern was what I purchased instead.

Here it is in my bathroom (it still needs more candles)...


I think that the very large scale is just what that spot needed to balance out a larger window and my huge tub.

I also bought a new basket (at Hobby Lobby).  I think that the gray tones look good with my newly painted  bathroom vanity. 

I'm hoping to get the holes drilled for the cabinet hardware this weekend.  Fingers crossed.

2 comments:

Legally Lovely said...

Your bathroom is going to turn into an oasis of girlyness! I love it! And, I really like the lantern there; I imagine it works better than the figure. Good eye!

Ann said...

Love your work!! Can't wait for you to get to Lubbock so we can play Sarah a little more!

 

2009 sweet cheeky designs sweet cheeky designs

Site Meter