Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Emmy Fashion

I know, I'm a day late and a dollar short.  I promised a fashion wrap-up of the Emmy's for yesterday...so this is my day late.  My dollar short is that I was disappointed about the fashion...wah, wah, waah.

I found some great dresses to hate...


Love her, hate her dress...
yuck
she is 13!

I like this one okay...
pretty...
like all the black sparkly...
pretty...

I like this, but I think Christina Hendricks looks so pretty in anything...

Sadly, no dresses I LOVE!

2 comments:

One Fantastic Housewife! said...

I think Nina Dobrev from Vampire Diaries was my fave dress.

courtney said...

agreed! there was nothing that i thought was just breath-taking, but a whole lot of average dresses. HATED gwenyth's dress, but i'm not a fan of hers at all, so i might be a bit biased.

 

2009 sweet cheeky designs sweet cheeky designs

Site Meter