Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Patriotic Pup

Happy Independence Day!

Lola went for a much needed grooming yesterday, and she came out with some patriotic flair!


I feel like I have really dropped the ball this year.  I haven't decorated for the holiday. 
I mean AT ALL.
It seems odd having a holiday fall right in the middle of the week.
I had class last night until 8, and then I have court in the morning at 8:30.

So we are taking it easy.  I'm watching Wimbledon (20 years ago today, Andre Agassi won for the first time and as a result I had probably the happiest 4th of July ever!).  I'm reading some books.  I'm catching up on my DVR'd shows. 

Nothing very 4th of July-ish, but what do you expect for a Wednesday?


Lola & I hope you are having a happy and safe 4th!

0 comments:

 

2009 sweet cheeky designs sweet cheeky designs

Site Meter