Sunday, October 28, 2012

Chihuly at the Arboretum

As I mentioned in my previous post, the artist, Chihuly, has an exhibit of his art at the Dallas Arboretum.  It's been there since May, but since it's too hot to go at any point in the Summer (in my opinion), I planned to go during the Fall.  It was suppose to close on November 5th, but it has been wildly popular so they have decided to leave it through the end of the year.

I thought it would be neat.  I underestimated exactly how awesome it would be.  Here is Chihuly photo overload...

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 















I've decided that going back at night is a must, so I'm glad they have extended the exhibit!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I absolutely love this entire post. I went back and looked at all the pictures after my first view :) I wondered about how difficult a task it was to install the exhibit. It's breathtaking. HappySunday. oxo

The Cooper Family said...

I hope I get to see it before it is gone. Amazing.

 

2009 sweet cheeky designs sweet cheeky designs

Site Meter